Friday, April 21

NBA Playoffs

I just wanted to put my predictions down before the playoffs started, and I will go into greater detail next week ...
East
First Round
Detroit over Milwaukee in 4. Redd can get 1 win for his team.
Miami over Chicago in 4.
Upset Special. Pacers over NJ Nets in 5
Cleveland over Wash. In 4. LeBron is going to shine.
Second Round
Detroit over Cleveland in 7. I really really want to take the Cavs in this series, but
I think I will be the only person outside of Cleveland to think that.
Miami over IND. in 6. Wade is too strong.
Conference Finals
Miami over Det. in 7. DWade has taken his game to a whole new level and this will be one of the best series in some time if Cleveland upsets the Pistons.

West
First round

SA over Sac in 5. Duncan is too good.
Dallas Over Memphis in 3. Dark Horse Watch.
LA Clippers over Den. in 4. I really like the Clippers.
Phoenix over LAL in 5. Kobe will give Nash and the Suns all they can handle.
Second Round
Dallas over SAS in 7. Again one of the greatest playoff series in some time.
Phoenix over LAC in 6. Clippers give a valiant effort but fall short to the better team.
Conference Finals
Dallas over Phoenix in 7. Sorry Jon and Yosef. I just think the Suns can't win it all without Amere

NBA Finals
Dallas over Miami in 6. Mavs have the D, and they have the best player in the series (The big German).

Overall this will be the best NBA playoffs since I can remember. I am very excited for the playoffs.
Again next week I will go into greater detail.

No comments: