Wednesday, January 25

Are You Kidding Me?

"The only bad thing about it is young kids, whose minds are easily warped, are going to think, 'Ohhh, I am going to go out there and do it' instead of the team concept first,"

"It's remarkable, the execution and the efficiency, but we've got a lot of guys in this league, if they took 70 shots, they'd score a lot of points,"

How can Vince Carter say anything? This is the same Vince Carter that sabotaged his Toronto Raptors so he can get traded to a new team. This is the same Vince Carter that when he went down with injury his team performed better. This is the same Vince Carter who never met a shot he didn't like. This is the same Vince Carter that went to his meaningless college graduation ceremony on the same day of game 7 of the Eastern Conference Championship, a game they went on to lose. How does he have any right to say that The Mamba, I love that name, isn't a team player. His comments may be agreed upon by the majority of sports fans and players, but he has no place saying it. When I was watching PTI yesterday and I heard about it, I just laughed. That was the only reaction I can have to that. haha Vince you crack me up.

No comments: