Saturday, December 10

Heisman

Ok as I sat in front of my TV for 55 min all I saw was nothing. Why does ESPN carry 55 min of nothing? They could just be like here's the Heisman winner. Don't have a 1 hour thing about nothing. We have all seen the highlights of Reggie, Vince, and Matt. Heck, we watched all their games this year. But don't make me waste an hour of time trying to watch the presentation. But, Reggie did deserve to win the Heisman and now we wait for some exciting times. The first of which is the Reggie Bush sweepstakes. We get to see the Jets and Texans lose their games to try and get the chance to draft the man. And the second event is the national title game. We finally got it right, and by we I mean the BCS. Wake up and make a playoff already.
more to come soon.

No comments: